Immaculate Homecare Services can provide a private nurse for hire. This nurse can assist with activities such as IV medication management, injections, wound care and tube feedings among others, which an individual may not feel comfortable doing for or by themselves. In this case one may hire an RN or LPN to perform these and other functions within the nursing scope of practice.
Our nurses have valid Massachusetts practice licenses, and years of experience to back up their work.
At Immaculate Homecare Services, our goal is to assist each client to maintain the highest level of independence in their day to day activities. We strive to give EVERY client a concierge level of care and service.
Our services are available 24/7/365 and we can be utilized from 4 to 24 hours per day including live-in help.
Our Home Health Aides are trained to provide excellent care. All staff are trained on the specific needs of each client, based on the evaluation of an RN care manager.
- Bathing – bed bath, tub bath, shower, sponge bath, shampoo
- Oral/mouth care (brush teeth, denture care)
- Grooming – comb or brush hair, skin care, shave
- Change adult briefs
- Assist with bedpan, urinal, commode, bathroom, record urinary output, record bowel function
- Reposition bed-bound clients to help prevent skin breakdown
- Assist with active and passive range-of-motion exercises
- Ambulation / walking
- Feeding, limit or encourage fluids, record food intake
- Medication reminders
- Accompany to appointments
Staying in one’s home may maintain independence, but may also be lonely. Our companion care services provide needed stimulation and contact with the “outside world” for you or your loved one.
- Accompany to appointments
- Attend events
- Visit friends
- Celebrating birthdays
- Record memoirs
- Help with organization – clean closets, sort photos
Basic activities can become a challenge. We can fill in those gaps to ensure quality living conditions while maintaining independence.
- Meal planning and preparation – according to taste/diet
- Serve meals
- Wash dishes
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance and more)
- Make/change bed
- Personal laundry and linens
- Assistance with pet and plant care
Palliative/Hospice Care Support
Palliative care is specialized care for someone with a serious illness. The challenge of dealing with a serious illness is not only the medical symptoms but also the psychological stress for both the patient and the family. Our specially trained caregivers can provide relief from the symptoms and stress of the illness to help improve the quality of life for both the patient and the family.
Are you a caregiver? We understand that sometimes you need a rest or need time to tend to other personal activities. Out respite care provides superior care for your loved one when you can’t provide it.
We understand the special needs of recuperative care. Whether you need us for days or months, our staff can provide excellent care to help speed your recovery and maintain the highest quality of life during that difficult period.